Ifr you're looking for a portable power station that can provide you with reliable backup power then the Mango Power E Portable Power Station is the perfect solution for you.
The Mango Power E is a powerful and versatile portable power station that can provide you with up to 3.5kWh of backup power. It is also incredibly lightweight and portable, making it easy to take with you on your next camping or RVing trip.
In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the Mango Power E Portable Power Station and discuss all of its features and benefits. I am loving my Mango Power E and will definitely be recommending it to fellow campers.
Mango Power is always offering discounts on their products. Follow the link below after reading article to find out which promotion is currently running.
To get the discount of $300, enter thr coupon code "OLDMANCOFFEE". I will update the page with the different coupon codes as they become available.
The Mango Power E Portable Power Station is incredibly easy to use. There is a power button that you need to press and hold for 5 seconds at which point the device will then turn on with a load-up screen taking about 3 seconds to complete. After startup, you will be greeted with a beautiful screen displaying items such as: input wattage, output wattage, battery percentage, and many others.
When you want to use the different outputs on the machine, you will have to either press the button that says "AC Load" or "DC Load". These two options serve different purposes. The AC Load option allows you to use electronics or appliances that require 120 volts while the DC Load handles eveyrthing in the 12 volt range.
||Number of Charges/Hours
Pros and Cons of the Mango Power E
- Best-in-class battery chemistry: This product uses the latest LFP battery chemistry. This type of battery offers 6,000+ cycles in most cases.
- Fast charging: This product can be charged quickly using a standard 120V outlet or a 240V outlet.
- RV outlet: This product has an RV outlet, which allows you to connect it to an RV or other recreational vehicle.
- Expandable battery: This product offers the ability to add expandable batteries. With the Mango Power E expandable battery, you have the option of doubling your total capacity to 7000Wh.
- Looks amazing: I get many compliments of how neat this unit looks. It actually looks like an expensive suitcase when you're using the wheels and retractable handle.
- Expensive: This product is more expensive than other portable power stations on the market.
- Heavy (Maybe): Can be seen as being too heavy for someone who cannot lift over 100 pounds. I haven't really found any problems with the weight as I am comfortable with lifting 100 pounds. I have also come around to love the wheels and suitcase-like handle. With these, I was able to carry it over 200 feet without breaking a sweat.
Features and Benefits:
The Mango Power E Portable Power Station is packed with features and benefits. I was very surprised at the vast amount of features that this unit came equipped with. My wife didn't actually believe it would do everything I told her it would. But, here are some of the features I showed her:
- A powerful 3.5kWh battery that can provide you with up to 24 hours of backup power depending on your usage.
- A portable design that makes it easy to take with you on your next camping or RVing trip.
- A variety of output ports. These include AC, DC, and USB ports. This allows you to power a variety of devices.
- A long lifespan of up to 6,000 cycles. (This one I didn't show her as i really can't prove it).
- Ability to be charged with multiple different technologies such as: AC input, generator, Solar Input, EV Charging.
With its fast charging capabilty, you will be able to get this unit up to 100% in about 1.5 hrs. There is also the option of using the 240V Split-Phase. But, in order to use this feature, you will need to have 2 Mango power E and also a accessory mSocket Pro. I haven't been ablke to test this feature out as I do not have everything that is required. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to test and let you guys know how good it is.
As I continue to use this awesome portable power station, I will update this article to include new findings that I come across. But so far so good.
|Solar Charging Input
||Max 2000W (60V-150V)
||4 x 20A, 3000W total
|EV Charging Spot
||6 x QC 3.0 24W
||1 x PD 65W + 1 x PD 100W
|Car Power Output
||12V / 10A
||6000 cycles to 70% capacity (@25 °C +0.5C/-0.5C)
||2x 12V / 5A
|AC RV Port
||100.1 lbs / 45.4kg
|AC Charging Input
||17.813.619.4 in / 45.234.549.4 cm
When it comes to durability, the Mango Power E stand among or above all the other top power stations on the market. In extreme weather, this power station is able to withstand temperatures ranging from -20°C to 60°C which translates to -4°F to 140°F. 140°F is very extreme temperature and since this unit is able to withstand and function properly regardless of these temperatures says a lot.
Compared to other units that are available on the market, the Mango Power E seems to be the most versatile.
Mango Power E Build and Design
This unit has been amazing. There are just so many good things i can say about this unit and one awesome thing this unit brings to the table is its design. The first time I saw the Mango power E I instantly said to myself "Yes, this is the one". It comes with an amazingly easy to use touchscreen located in the upper left hand corner of the unit. The unit has a square body that fits snuggly in any corner of a room or neatly in the trunk of an rv, car, or any van.
I have simply been just keeping it in my tent on my travels.
Don't pay too much attention to my roof in that photo lol. I got this new tent because of the awesome ventilation it provides.
There is a neatly situated handle on the unit that you can use to pull the unit just like a suitcase. You are able to do this after pressing a button located on the top of the handle while pulling up. Pulling up will lenthen the handle to a comfortable position while you roll it on the 2 wheels located towards the back and bottom of the unit.
I have come to love lifting this unit even though it is on the heavy side. I just simply love how the rubber material feels on the 2 extra handle located on both the left and right side of this amazing power station. There are also 2 vents on both sides that allows the unit to disspate heat. You will definitely hear the fan kick on when you start using a certain amount of watts. What I have noticed is that the fans usually kick in after 10 minutes of use regardless of how much watts you are using. I remember having a tv, router, and laptop plugged in for about 10 - 15 minutes and the fan kicked on. I think thatb this is an amazing feature that will surely prolong the life of this amazing piece.
You will be able to charge the Mango Power E with the available ports on the left side of the unit.
Testing The Mango Power E
I have been testing this unit for about a month now and can't seem to dislike anything about it. I tried testing it in multiple different scenarios and used a Watt Meter to calculate power usage. Below will be a few different images showing how accurate this unit is.
You can see below that the mango power e is usually just about
I used to feel trapped in my 2 person tent that I have gotten my money's worth over the last 2 years. I have recently upgraded to an amazing 6 person tent feels more comfortable and provides more space for the Mango Power E.